Why do older guys like girls in their 20's?

This 32 year old is interested in me and I am 21. I think he is really attractive but why do you think he likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• according to Dating Coach for Men, Carlos Xuma, this is what he says:

"The reality is that men evolved over time to feel attracted to women that had the best potential to bear us children. The appearance of youth in a woman is one of the most highly sought after qualities.

(If you need any proof, just witness the billions and billions of dollars spent each year on plastic surgery and cosmetics.)

Unfortunately, when she's past her late thirties, a woman is much less likely to bear children - and avoid the health risks associated with age.

So you're only a natural, red-blooded male when you feel attracted to women who give off that glow of youth."

What Guys Said 18

• Younger women are usually more athletic, or have firmer figures, (sorry, don't hate me). He may be looking for a younger woman because he is immature and still in that party all the time mode and life is nothing but partying and screwing around. Most women in their 30's are ready to settle down, marriage and kids, and/or focus on a career. He may not be into that. He also may feel that younger women are easier to manipulate. Maybe when he was in this early 20's he didn't date much and now feels the need to catch up with that age category.

• Because we are genetically programmed to like young women for the sake of reproduction. Pretty simple

• Because the female body is at it's peak at 20-25. You will be hard pressed to look any better. No fat. Trim. Curves but not too much. Skin is still soft/good. It all starts to fall apart. Some in late 20s but really begins to show at 30. I'm not being overly critical here just telling truth. 20-25 year old girls, in general, are smoking hot.

• Because women his own age don't like him! Stick with guys your age!

• Because he thinks you're really attractive. Why do you think he's really attractive if he's 11 years your senior? All these people are judging this guy for being attracted to a younger girl but dismiss the fact that you find him attractive. The hypocrisy of this site sometimes.

• i think older men liking younger women has been around for years
    it's nothing new just the same as older women seeking for younger men
    i really don't think there's any explanation if both couples don't mind the
    age gap than there should be no reason. If your comfortable and don't
    mind it there should be no problem but if it bothers you than you need
    to let them know you only date someone within your age limit.

• younger girls tend to have have firmer skin, more energy, and are generally more open to sexual experimentation. That's pretty much the jist of it.

• Why do you like asking questions with obvious answers?

• Obviously it's not obvious to me. What's your answer?

• Girls are the hottest they can be around 18--21. Do you think girls get hotter as they age? Cause they don't, just like men.

• Because once upon a time, the older a woman got, the less helpful she was at repoducing and keeping the species going, so evolution selected youthfulness to be more desirable, and it's stuck like that ever since. Studies show no matter how old a guy gets, 20some YOs are still the most desirable to him.

• If you are attractive and you're of legal age of consent in the country u live in... guys will approach u to get to know you. 8-)

• Sex because there's not really a commitment needed on an adult level to get it. Most are rebellious and up to trying anything because they think they know it all and they are all that due to their youthful bodies and looks but can't even see when their only being approached for sex because it's easier to get from them than adult women.

• You're still a human girl. You have the same potential girls his age do.

• Because girls like older men.

• Because your young. Answer me this why do girls like guys who treat them bad? Or are rich?

• I mean yeah I am young but what does that mean? I don't get it? Is it because i am innocent or what? Girls like guys who are rich and who treat them badly for one reason: They are both confident and manly. You don't need to be a bad guy to get girls you just need the confidence, women are naturally attracted to "manly protective" type of guys and unfortunately bad boys have that quality about them.

• So you admit to being a gold digger?

• Because girls in their 20s are hotter than girls in any other age group. They're also full adults, have some life experience, have a great life energy and are generally the most fun!

• Sex. That's it. Most women that are older want relationships and push/harp on that. Most men just want a fling... until their paternal instincts kick in and they suddenly realize they want a family.

• Just like women can spot the bad guy or jerk and desire them, so men can spot innocence. It is hard to find a good woman who has been through a lot and kept her heart intact. The laws of probability suggest that the younger you are, the more your heart is open, and not closed off.

It's like trying to find a 45 year old who is as innocent and pure as the driven snow. Not gonna happen.

• Girls at that age are more fertile. Men are designed to be attracted to fertile women.

What Girls Said 5

• We look jailbaits to them.

• Some are desperate tbh an want to relive their youth.

• You are younger, full of life and energy. He likes you too. They feel younger when dating someone in their 20's.

• I think attraction is one thing and it's fine to be attracted asumeing she's over age.. but the fact that a grown man in his 30s wants to date someone barely out of high school makes me think that he's a loser with no life. goals or ambition.. because he knows darn well he's wasting both of y'alls time..

• I dono, My grandpa is 75 and he loves women in their 20s , im guessing most of men are like that