Is this girl hinting at something/wanting me to make a move?

So I have known this girl for a couple of years. We are both transfer students in college. We have always been friends and never really hung out. I thought about asking her out a while back but didn't really want to make things awkward and was not sure if I knew here well enough... Since then we have always been good friends, just never really hung out, even though I'm sure we could have.. Anyways... I always talk with her and we get along pretty well.. Today she asks me what I am doing this weekend. I say going to my hometown.. She says she's doing the same, and mentioned/asked about going to the bars with a girl whom we both knew but have not hung out with in a while.. Do you think she is hinting at something here? Or wants me to make a move? My intuition says yes.. but I don't want to look like a dumbass...

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure... Maybe overthinking it
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

10

Most Helpful Girl

• There are different reasons she may have asked you your plans:
    1. She wants to spend time with you
    2. She was just trying to make conversation
    3. She's just curious about what you do and how you spend your time

• haha yeah my intuition is probably wishful thinking... I reread my question and kind of feel dumb.. but I can't exactly write everything down the situation.. Anyways, thanks for the reply.

• Don't give up! She can fall for you anytime as long as you spend some time with her, make her enjoy spending time with you, and look good whenever you do. ;)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0