Is it me or there are people like me?

im just wondering if there are people like me who are addicted to cola? im clearly can't stop drinking cola at all, im so addicted to it.. so is there anyone like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Addicted to sugary drinks that can lead you into diabetes. I rarely drink softs but maybe a redbull every now and then. To prevent severe tooth decay brush your teeth straight after a drink and don't eat or drink for a full hour.
    Overall minimise the amount of drinks you have.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I could drink 2 liter cokes for days and days. I used to be able to drink cola like crazy but no, I'm allergic to caffeine. 😣 There are probably others who love it just as much as you!

• im not but i know of some other people obsessed with it lol

• I'm sure there are. Start drinking more water.

What Guys Said 3

• You are addicted to sugar or caffeine or both. You may have hypoglycemia and/or adrenal fatigue.

• thanks dude :)

• No prob :-)

• Stop drinking that. You'll get diabetes.

• There is an mid 40 yr old admin person in my office who mentioned that he was obsessed with cola during his younger days. He looks like a bag of bones now without any sort of normality in his physique.