How many of you would date a black chic? Why or why not?

I'm really into white guys. I just want to know.

• I would love to!
    60% (3)47% (9)50% (12)Vote
  • Maybe!
    40% (2)21% (4)25% (6)Vote
  • Eh. they're blah!
    0% (0)21% (4)17% (4)Vote
  • Heck no!
    0% (0)11% (2)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm neither white nor black but I've dated black girls and I'd date them again any day. Vote 'A' :-D

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, young lady for selecting my opinion the MH :-) I truly & wholly appreciate your kind and thoughtful gesture :-)

What Guys Said 7

• I don't give a shit about this "wonderful" thing GAGers call "racial preference". F the dislikes I get from this comment too.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's GAGers?

• GAGers = GirlsAskGuys users. GAG is short for GirlsAskGuys and so you combine user to get GAGers.

• Oh okey.

• Absolutely, more than willing. Black girls are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date, but mocha is about it for long lasting love. Too dark and I don't like it that much. Just like I don't like a pasty white girl, too white and blotchy. I don't like extremes. Same with Asians. But yes, black girls are fine if they are mocha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, and I have. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have. She was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever gone on dates with.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you got a nice booty, which most black girls do, yeah I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would why not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My bf is dating me and he's not my race :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like black girls... I think my favourite pairing is a white man and black woman - its nice unlike the black man with any woman he can get who is not black.

I am Asian - I think Tom Hardy is gorgeous... each to their own.

2|0
    1|0
    • Are you making a general statement that black men only want girls of other races?

• My personal opinion is that too many black men prefer lighter skinned women. .. seen it time and time again... I meant it would be nice if they made black women feel good for a change... if only black women could clone Denzel Washington a million times over... they would be as happy as Larry... that is my personal opinion it would be nice to be wrong but I don't think I am it is just my personal observation as an outsider... your comment doesn't even make sense... I don't know why you bothered commenting...