Why do I find so many attention whores?

I dont really have a problem meeting new girls or getting their numbers. The problem is that i find girls who dont want to escalate things. Sure some might go out with me and we have a good time, but that is it. Or othI dont really have a problem meeting new girls or getting their numbers. The problem is that i find girls who dont want to escalate things. Sure some might go out with me and we have a good time, but that is it. Or others who dont even go out with me but just like to chat or talk through the phone or work.

What is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well seems like you're going for a certain type of girl.
    Attention whores exist because they play with things most guys pay attention too. Change that and pay attention girls you didn't previously.

I really have little sympathy for guys who go for girls who are clearly only after attention and they cry about feeling used. As if you didn't hit on her because she was hotter than the more quiet girl

What Girls Said 2

• so she's an attention whore because she decides not to sleep with you or date you? more than likely you are doing or saying something to turn her off. I've met guys and gave them my number, yet later, due to something they did/said to turn me off, decided "maybe I shouldn't sleep with this guy". if you are so quick to call women attention whores because you are expecting sex after exchanging phone numbers, im getting the vibe that you may come off pushy and douchebaggish.

• Yes she is otherwise she wouldn't waste my time and money

• That's not an attention whore
    Just because the girls do not find you interesting enough to keep seeing you further does not mean that they are attention whores.

• You didn't read well, they keep seeing me

• They are not whores you are just being sexist

What Guys Said 1

• Where are you going and what are you doing on your dates?

• Just the usual talk, get to know better, laugh. Nothong sexual at all

• I read it all, maybe i do need to be more sexually assertive. However, what if she seems all prude and conservative?

• @asker
      No real difference. Keep it light and non-threatening like I mentioned. But another tip to keep in mind is to keep things discreet--girls don't want other people to judge them as sluts or have their reputation damaged. If you show you are a guy who isn't going to judge them and that you aren't going to do anything that will get them judged by other people, she'll open up to you.