Girls, would it turn you off a 26 year old guy if he had never had a girlfriend?

Would a girl find this pathetic or would they find it endearing (less relationship baggage) or would they just not care too much either way? I have been with girls a few times, I'm not a virgin etc, but never have had a relationship.

(There's nothing wrong with me physically. I'm actually pretty good at talking to girls when I know them for a while, some of them like talking to me because I can make them laugh. But because of issues with depression and self-confidence, I never make a move on a girl).

• Yes
    19% (3)38% (3)25% (6)Vote
  • No
    56% (9)25% (2)46% (11)Vote
  • Not sure
    25% (4)37% (3)29% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• No. I think it would be cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its gonna depend on the girl. But no girls like hearing about their s/o's exs. I just wouldn't bring it up unless she asks. And if she does, you could just say youve had a thing with a few girls but never anything serious because you weren't emotionally ready. She'll probably appreciate your honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly it depends if im attracted to you, physically and personally. my boyfriend never had a girlfriend before me, we met in college when he was 20. and i think he's the most wonderful man in the world. thought i did date some scumbags... all in all, it depends on chemistry and compatability

0|0
    0|0
  • No, how many girls a guy has been with doesn't define who he is

0|0
    0|0
  • i could care less

0|0
    0|0
  • nope why would it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2