Has anyone ever dated out side their race? How was the experience? Did you feel awkward at first?

Would you do it again?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha I've ONLY dated outside my race until this summer...i'm American with Armenian and European ancestry, so that makes me technically-speaking Eurasian. I've dated (in order): a Nicaraguan, Persian, Palestinian, Armenian (my nationality..but that was different), and Korean. So that covers middle eastern, asian, and latino. I have never dated a "black" guy but I'd be open to it, honestly. And then all the hook-ups this summer were obviously Armenian. But I've always been one to rebel against my parents' traditions.

What Guys Said 2

• Answers, in order: yes, pretty cool, not really, and sure!

Several of my friends have married people of different races and several have married people of (more or less) the same race. It doesn't make much difference to any of the couples that I know.

• I've dated outside my race for the past few years and its probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. All the typical problems that I had with white girls are no longer going on. At first its kinda strange as to how you're supposed to act, but I guess the best thing to do is act like yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• i'm mixed with 5 different kinds of ethnicity - so any race I date, would be outside of my race anyway. I'm kinda used to dating people of other races and I've sort of stopped seeing them as they're this race or if they're that race. it has come to a point where I don't care what race the guy is anymore.

• I have not but I will like to.

• I dated a black guy once, I'm white. It wasn't a bad experience. A person's race doesn't make them who they are. Go out with who you like.