HONESTLY, what is wrong with guys? What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm so pissed off. Nothing ever works out with guys. At all. 90% of the time they just lose interest or just try to use me. I'm so done with this. I'm 20 and I've never had a legit boyfriend because I've struggled so much with guys. I'm so freaking sick of feeling like shit because guys can't just be real with me. I consider myself to be a friendly, kind-hearted, mature person and i don't EVER play games with guys or anything. I'm completely honesty. Why am i struggling so much? and honestly, GUYS.. what is wrong with most of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want different the be the difference. Stop dating those type of men. You seem to be attracted to the rebellious bad boy type or men who say only what you like to sleep with you. Everyone you choose isn't forever, thanks only one but if you keep wasting your time because you're human and have needs, your need will soon be getting over the anger you cause because whatever physical think you're doing didn't secure someone as you thought it would. So stop doing what doesn't work or take the responsibility when it blows up in your face.

What Guys Said 8

• All the guys are saying the same thing... that you're dating the wrong guys.

You may find those guys to be the most attractive but it's obviously not working for you. Choose differently. Plus there may be things about you that you don't even realize. None of us can tell you about it because we don't know you face-to-face. That personal interaction is important in answering your question.

I'd tell you what's going on with you if I could... lol Most girls dont' like that tho.

• Without knowing much, if you're meeting guys at clubs or parties, that's your problem. Also if you're meeting guys who approach you a little too confidently, they are probably players. A shy guy who has to work himself up to approach you and is still a little nervous will not play games.

• People can't be real - we get labeled as creeps, desperate or needy. Or clingy.

This is an unfortunate defense mechanism, but it's also necessary because when the other person is genuinely creepy, desperate or needy it's SCARY AS ALL FUCK and so we have to act cagey at first until we can be sure to trust you with more of our real selves.

• I think it's safe to say that some women probably thought I was clingy/needy. They didn't realize I'm pretty far from that. Most actual girlfriends I have complain that I don't call, text, hang out enough. Don't rely on first impressions; give people a chance, you may be surprised.

• i am not trying to sound mean but guys really go on looks and if you aren't up to his standards he will see someone else and want to leave or trade up i am not saying all guys but some are like that i mean i am kinda in the same boat with women i am open honest and try to do everything in my power to make them happy but i am never good enough

• okay.. so what if i am an attractive person (at least i've been told that by many people) ? thats probably a stupid question but i'm definitely not an ugly person..

• honestly there are so many reasons that i couldnt say for sure but as being a guy i know i messed a lot of good relationships up by not seeing the other persons feeling toward me accurately

• That shows that you are picking or choosing the guys that are like that, in other words you like the prototype of boy that are like that, and thats why you get the result... try yo make a diferent choice

• It's a two way street, but guys deal with the same thing. I could date ten girls before I meet one decent one. Honestly people in general suck these days. Their morals are all fucked up. They seem to only care about themselves.

• this is true. it is honestly really fucked up. Why can't people just be real with each other? ugh.

• trust-honesty-communication and RESPECT

• Guys your age struggle just as much to find success with girls. Ask yourself how you perceive those guys who come here whining about it. It's not pretty, is it? Now, look in the mirror. Just sayin...

If you really are a friendly, kind-hearted, mature person, just hang in there and have faith that you'll find the right guy. You will, and it'll be worth the wait.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm with ya, girl. It's the type of men you're falling for. Take a while to get to know someone before you fall for them.

• Most guys are jerks