White guys be honest, what is your take on this?

I was out with friends in London and we were discussing how many white men are with Asian women. I have a lot of female Asian work mates and all they tell me is that their families do not like them to mix with other races but yet I see so many Asian women with white men. What is the difference between being with Asian women, black women, brown women and white women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have personally found that the color of their skin has no effect other than physical appearance. I have met well educated and thoughtful women from every race. Equally, I have also met complete trash, irresponsible, ignorant, unethical women from every race as well. It just depends on how they were socialized.
    But, I do find a stronger physical attraction to white women, and less of a physical attraction to black and Asian women. Yes, I find white women attractive, but not black/African/ African American/whatever you want to call yourself.
    That's about the only difference that I can see.

What Guys Said 6

• can't describe it but for some reason I am very attracted to them. I live in an area where their are many Asian women and I would be so daring to say at least a third of them are dating white guys or have a stroller with children that are definitely half white.

• White women can tend to be skinny and cute, brown women tend to have smooth nice skin, black women tend to have large butts and can be a bit more aggressive in bed, and Asian women are sooo cute and irresistible up until they're about 60 then they get really old all at once.

• I take it you have been with all these different types of women?

• I'm very observant, but I know the Asian type, and some short skinny redheads.

• Asian women aren't that into white guys. Dating other races of women is hard because of the cultural differences. Most black women aren't into white guys, so that's a non-issue.

• But yet I see many Asian women with white guys and also quite a lot of black women too. So they are definitely into them. At least in London.

• Not necessarily... its all about what the person wants. and for the record I'm Asian and I date white guys, black guys and haven't dated an Asian yet... its all open minded. (im not saying its all Asians but I know plenty who like whites and other races.

• Maybe in London things are different. Here in the US, the races tend to self-segregate despite all the talk about interracial relationships. On my college campus, the Asian and black students tend to socialize among one another. I've never seen an Asian guy or girl with anyone other than another Asian. IDK... just doesn't seem like there's a lot of mutual attraction. Most of the flirting is between white guys and girls. The other races seem to pair off pretty quickly or remain single for their entire time on campus.

• How they taste? Spicy?

omg I'm going to hell, I ain't racist I swear!

• There is no difference to me but I have noticed that Asian girls are more attracted to me than any other race of women. I don't attract any other race really. I'm also from London btw.

• Some women (not all) of color hate their own race and think dating white is dating up and it will make their lives better.

What Girls Said 0