Should I leave a note?

Im in to college and i live across from a suite of girls. I find one of them very cute, however, i have only run into her a couple of times and recently haven't seen her at all. My question is should i slip a note under her door with my number? Would this be too weird? I want to get to know her but i can't seem to run into her by chance to get her number.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone did this to me, as long as I knew the person, i would find it quite a cute thing for a guy to do, but if i didn't know the person maybe it would be creepy lol

What Girls Said 2

• You could do that but I would just walk by her and slip it in her hand, as if your giving her a handshake but leave the slip with her number in her hand.

• Do not do that because then anyone can get your number

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't-it might be bad if someone else managed to see it before she did. This can also seem like an 'unmanly' way to handle it to girls. Try speaking to her directly.

• I think thats a great idea. Only problem is i never see her and i think it would get awkward quick if i went over there to talk to her since i dont even know her name or anyone else in the suite

• Try and figure out those basic things like her name if at all possible. It's smart to know those simple things. I'm not really sure how you can manage to run into her, but hopefully you find a way.