What do you think about the High school shooting in Washington State in which rejection of a date is believed to be a motive? I think it is horrible?

I think it is horrible what does this guy did and he obviously had issues. If you don't know what happened, a 15 year old boy shot 5 people, one of them died. He killed himself afterwards. It is believed he did this because a girl he liked a lot rejected him on a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it wasn't the rejection, something else would have set him off one day. It just happened to be rejection. He had issues, deeply rooted, serious issues.

I do think, however, that society's concept that guys are entitled to women plays a role in these shootings.

It is a phenomenon called running amok as another user pointed out (forgot who) read about it here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok

What Girls Said 2

• That's what triggered him deep seated problems.
    It all starts with patenting.
    My heart goes out to the victims including the boy

• boys seem to think girls owe them something nowadays so they freak if they don't get what they want. He was probably also mentally ill but it's sad. I was rejected sooo many times when I was 15 and I never lost my shit!

What Guys Said 1

• America is fucking retarded. Every single fucking year there is a school shooting.