Girl with acne scars?

I'm having a problem and thought that a guy's opinion ( who's not related to me ) would help. I'm 17 and recently this new guy in my church has been smiling at me , and my friend told me he asked her to ask me if I would like to go with him to a movie. The problem is that he has never really seen me close up, and I am really scared. From far away I look fine, but close up I have acne scars.
I've never had a boyfriend before, because I'm scared of being hurt by them because of my scars. I would never consider myself pretty , nether would I ask anyone else to , but ( as guys) would you reject s girl because of scars? I know that being a nice person doesn't really matter when it comes to this kind of thing, but I do always try to be as good a person as I can to everyone all the time and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you need to loosen up. I get stressed just by reading your question. No one will ever notice it, or if they did then they wouldn't mind it at all. That beauty that shines through your eyes is the beauty from your soul, apperantly that guy must have seen something in them. So don't worry too much, just be yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• ABSOLUTELY NOT. Some scars will not cause me to reject someone. I care about their personality, morals, etc.

• No !!! Lol
    Acne scars are barely visible !!! I had some of them on my nose, I had them removed just so I feel better, but I didn't see any difference... If it does bother you have them removed.

• i prefer scars to make-up

What Girls Said 1

• Omg doll I bet you're gorgeous :) Everyone has some acne scars, and if you're worried about it, just wear some makeup.
    That's the purpose of make-up to make you feel confident about yourself.
    Not every guy just cares about looks, or your acne scars, or any 'imperfection' you may have.
    Some people realize its the inside that counts.

I have some pretty bad acne and I use Revlon ColorStay Foundation and NYX HD Concealer. They cover them up well and even out your skin tone.