Okcupid & POF? fffffffffffffiiiiiiilller?

I'm new to online dating. when you are having a conversation with women do you end your message with a question always or is that annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions are good, but don't probe. What's probing? It's asking REALLY specific questions over and over again.

Example: "How many ex boyfriends have you had?" -> "What were their names?" -> "What were they like?" -> "Why'd you break up with them?" -> ...

Ask her questions to get to know her with some vagueness, usually proceeded by or followed by a compliment.

Example: "Wow, you seem like a really intelligent gal! What are you majoring in at college right now?" (If she's in college or went to college, that is.)

• thank you! cause girl's accept and even welcome my probing when we talk on the phone or in person but Online it's hard cause they don't know anything, just what's written.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely a question since this keeps the conversation going. Of course not every single message should be a question but something that'll have her respond back to you while getting to know her.

• Girls love questions. Naturally, the guy usually asks the questions and the girl answers.

• do they get angry if a guy writes them 2 days after?

• It's not annoying to end with a question, as long as you aren't making it feel like an interrogation. I like to just have a natural flow of conversation, which usually will involve questions, but not all the time.

What Guys Said 2

• End the conversation however you want. Statement, question, joke, nursery rhyme, etc. the way I see it by the time you guys are ready to stop chatting for the night she already has it in her mind if she wants to talk to you again. There's little that last message is going to do to help you out if she had it in her mind that it's not going to happen.

• Always have cash on hand my man. But the money, or even where (or even sometimes I've found if you pay for her) is not important. I've kissed girls at the end of the cheapest dates. Nice girls who had expensive handbags. It's more important that you can be relaxed and above all funny, or at least cute in your attempts to be funny. If you don't at least share a sense of humor it won't work out. I don't know how good looking you are but if you aren't good looking you sure as shit better be funny.

• hahaha no worries.

• Haha I was so confused too

• Yes leave them a message so it gives them a reason to respond back

• but do i always end with a question? cause sometimes these girls don't write me back & I have to write then back.

• If you want my advice, don't offer to pay for her. If she's good looking every other idiot who asks her out does that. It only serves to devalue you. This isn't the 1950's. I've only ever really paid when I was first starting out (it really gets you nowhere) and after we got into a relationship and we got in the habit of alternating paying for stuff. She probably won't rack up an expensive bar bill. Do offer to get the tip and do tip your server well (if they do a good job).

• ok thank you man! everything has been golden & very helpful!