Internet dating, What are your views?

(: Just wanna know your guys views on internet dating..

x

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's impractical. because everyone paints themselves as being what they think other people would want, which is often inaccurate. they also tend to use photos that are either old, or that are taken at an angle that makes them more appealing. then you have to spend a few weeks chatting a person up before you meet them. then you meet them and 8 times out of 10, it's not someone you ever want to see again. so I don't much like internet dating because in my limited experience with it, I like the person I know online and when I meet them, they're disappointing.

What Guys Said 2

• I've done it once, but it was looong distance so it was hard to be there for one another. But I suppose if they were loser to eachother, it could last.

• its hard thing to stay committed to

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really see a problem with internet dating. Sometimes it really works out.

I'm actually dating someone online. He lives in Mississippi, which is only a thirty minute drive, but I'm not allowed to drive down there. We've been together four months now.

• I've done it once for like 4 days I think.

It's not something I would do again because you can't be with the person or hang out with them. So to me theirs not point.