Is it bothering him, he's afraid or what?

I met him last month. We started talking. But there something about him so, being the researcher I am, I looked him up. I found out that he's on parole since January, 2014 and will be until 2017. That doesn't bother me since it's not murder or a sex crime. Yet lately he has become distant. And no he hasn't as yet told me about it. Just this past Monday he told me, again, that he just wants to watch his shows once he's in, that if I want to talk to him to call him during the day on his job. About a week and a half ago he was absolutely aggravated about something, not wanting to talk with anyone. Yet he says he doesn't allow anything to bother him. Right. Anyway, I care deeply for him. Is it possible he's talking to someone else or is afraid I wouldn't want him if I knew of his past which I do yet I'm going absolutely nowhere. I don't know what to do or think. This is hurting me.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's doing something shady, hence the criminal record. They never reform, they just learn to be more sneaky.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd find someone else. You must be a glutton for punishment.

• I just want to know what's going on with him. His record doesn't bother me at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Since he finds it impossible to talk to you while he's home, and can only talk to you while he's out, I think it's more likely he has a woman living with him more than just talking to somebody else or being afraid.