• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy texts you does that mean he likes you or just being nice?

So I like this guy he is 29 and I'm 23. We have been on 3 dates and known each other for 3 weeks. I haven't seen him for a week in a half. But he usually calls or texts me about every day and he is the one that initiates it. I will sometimes call or text if I don't hear out of him. When he does call though its usually to say goodnight and he will only talk for about 10 min is that normal for a guy? But lately he has been just texting me I haven't talked to him on the phone since 4 days ago. Do you think he likes me? Or just as friends?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion, I think he's definitely interested, friends at the least. It sounds to me that he's just taking a break or is busy.Also, with some guys, they may get nervous when talking to someone that they like a lot, even just over the phone, so it might just be easier to text you. I'd say don't text him as often, only when he texts you. If you want to talk to him, call him. If he asks why you don't text as often, tell him that you prefer to hear the sound of his voice.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!