I really just don't get this girl!?

I met this girl a couple of weeks ago... we have one common class a week, and for the past few weeks, we've talked heaps in that class. She smiles at me a lot, and starts conversations etc. So I give her a quick buzz on Facebook and say how about we meet up for some coffee at the end of the week? She wrote back and said that'd be great, but that she was already meeting friends on the particular day, and that it'd be great if I could come along, and she also said that we should definitely have some coffee at this particular place. So I wrote back and asked her how she was etc, to start conversation, and suggested a time next week. I also asked for her mobile number, and gave her mine... I know she received the message that day, but she took two days to reply, and I think she blocked me on msn too - my friend said he saw on online! Anyways, this is what her response looked like : "coffee Wednesday?!?!" And that was it. lol.. so I wrote back and said absolutely, how about we meet at such and such a place at such and such a time. And she hasn't replied to that (and its been a couple of days).

I saw her today actually, and she didn't act any differently from before, we had a quick little chat before she went off to her class, and she didn't try to avoid or brush me off or anything!?!? Any explanations or advice as to what I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she likes you as a friend but nothing more than that. Girls can be totally friendly and seriously think a friendly guy just wants that, friendship. The fact that she isn't responding promptly and that she is trying to combine a meetup with hanging with her friends, well I don't see dating in any of this.

What Girls Said 2

• hey there. sounds like she definitely knows you're interested and is playing hard to get. OR she just likes the attention and isn't even interested. if you think she's playn hard to get then don't try so hard to make small talk or to start a convo. - you'll definitely get her attention that way. if she's not really interested then let it go and move on - why subject yourself to childish games when you can do and deserve much better

• If she liked you she'd have gotten back to you sooner. She must just want to be friends.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think she's giving you mixed messages, man. Some people just don't feel like replying online sometimes and figure that they will do it later, but end up forgetting. I do that sometimes.

If you're going to ask her out or ask her for her number, at least do it in person. Don't do it over Facebook or e-mail or anything.