What was the worst date you've ever been on?

GAGERS, What did he or she do to make it bad? How'd you guys meet? Did you sleep with him or her anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried online dating (never again) and met this woman at a bar for drinks. She had clearly touched up her photo. She was brutal looking. I thought to myself 'well maybe she's good conversation'. Nope. She had nothing to say. At all. What made it worse was she was deaf in one ear and I had to repeat everything twice. She was so boring I wanted to claw my face off. The hour went by so slowly and I didn't want to just bolt and be rude. But I sure thought about it!! It was awful. No hookup; not enough booze in this world.

• Awwww, that's horrible but also hilarious! You're sweet for not leaving her there. I'd walk out!

• Boy I wanted to but I have a feeling that's happened to her before. Don't want to be responsible for unnessary tears. Tho she did mislead me with a 'fake photo'. Man it was brutal.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. She was half an hour late arriving - I got to the bar at the appointed time before she'd even left her house! When she came in I realized her cunning use of headshots and angles on her online profile - she weighed roughly twice what a girl her height should. That was enough for me so I had another beer (I'd already had one while waiting for her late ass to show up) and made conversation but headed for home as soon as we left. I sent her a text the next day wishing her well and that was that.

2. We'd met in a nightclub, and she was very cute - she had the 'Dido flip' hairstyle going on and I still remember feeling her little shoulders and the bristles of her hairdo as we made out like crazy next to the dance floor. She couldn't come home with me as she had a friend staying and had to take her home to let her into the house, but we made a date to meet for lunch the following day.

Well, the following day she was still very cute but instead of picking up where we left off we had a few drinks and went for a walk and it was pretty obvious the attraction was purely physical - nothing to talk about, she seemed really embarrassed and after stopping for a coffee at Starbucks we made our excuses and parted ways.

• i met her through a dating app. she looked nothing like in her profile pictures... she was really overweight and shopped her pics a lot. we still had an ok date but never met again.

• Never understood why people alter their photos on these dating sites. The point is that you'll meet someone you connect with and you'll eventually meet them face to face.

• yeah right? she would have had greater chances if she just put up more realistic pics so i wouldn´t feel fooled.

• The chick had to take a call from her ex and went outside. I left shortly after that.

• Wow, I'd also leave, that sucks

• That's a no no! she clearly wasn't ready to go on another date. Funny tho!

• No, I suspected she wanted to "get back at him" and have a wild not with a guy. I thought about it, but then I played the angry ex scenario in my mind and thought it wasn't worth it :)
      Been down that road a few times, it is NOT cool.

What Girls Said 4

• He barely spoke to me. He smoked weed the whole time. He made me watch a god awful film. He kissed me and the taste was absolutely disgusting... No I didn't sleep with him. I met him through work - he used to work at the same place and was fired because he told the branch manager to "fuck off" along with some other stuff. I feigned a problem and left, never spoke again.

• No way! That's terrible!

• Why would you go on a date with him? I imagine he looked like a pot head and a dipshit?

• He didn't actually. I know him from work and had never even seen him smoke. And at the time I was trying to move on from a previous relationship. Funnily enough, he wasn't the stick that broke the camel's back. @Ashdil

• it was a coffee date, and he bragged about being a player... having 3 girlfriends at the same time at some point.. being a cheater.. 'but' he's changed.. and abruptly ended the date after about an hour.. I assumed he went to see his second date of the day.

• When the guy didn't show up.. Yerp you heard it..

• Did he tell you in advance or just simply not show up?

• Asker- yeah no lol he told me his excuse.. Best to delete such people from my life #99problemsandthatguyaintonenow 😋

• Right on girly!!

• I went on a blind date once because my friend "knew a guy" who was "perfect" for me.

We met at the mall, a public place, and the way my mall is set up is that there is an intersection of the two main hallways and all the corner stores in that intersection are fine jewelry stores. We were walking through the mall and he pulls me into the store (this was literally after just names had been exchanged) and he picked out a necklace, earrings, and a ring that all had my birth stone in them and was like, "I just love you so much I want to buy these for you!"

And I was like, "WTF?" and I left and got in my car and drove home.

There was no sleeping together. It was hardly a date. But it was the worst haha.

• Whoa... he was probably stalking you before the "date" too... lol. did he attempt to talk to you afterwards?

• Yeah. I told my friend to tell him to lay off. I also told him, but he wasn't getting the message. It was weird.