Would guys date a girl with my body?

I recently gained a lot of weight from stress and medication. I know I'm not obese, but i am a lot more insecure about my looks and i feel like guys aren't attracted to me anymore.

You have to look at my profile picture. I don't know how to post a picture in a question. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel they aren't attracted to you, because you don't like yourself. I've noticed that if you don't like yourself, people won't be attracted to you.
    If you go out thinking you're ugly, no one's gonna be attracted to you, you're fat, bla bla bla... that's what people are gonna think about you, and they won't be attracted towards you.
    Love yourself so that people can love you. And remember that you're just a little overweight, which is something you can change, so if you're not satisfied, change your looks. But change because YOU want, not because others want.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Most guys (~99%) do not like very fat chicks. Many like curvy women, but it is important to distinguish between beautiful natural curves and just straight obesity. I like a bit of curves on women yes, but I like a tight waist almost above all, you gotta be healthy to have a tight waist. So if you are fat you need to get to work, it is easy to figure out how to lose weight, just go for the science, not the marketing BS.

• Yes. and i don't know even why you needed to post this question. I am not attracted to skinny girls to begin with. You have nothing to worry about.

• I've seen nice skinny dudes with girls twice your size. You're fine.

Work out more, babe. You're cute... and make your bed, will you? lol

• You don't look overweight or anything, so you're fine there. Also you're kind of cute, so I'm sure guys are attracted to you. Take @AleDeEurope 's advice.

• You are short and ugly girl sorry that's my opinion

• You look good to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, I know I'm late to the question & I haven't seen your profile picture (assuming that it was different when this question was asked from the one that's up now), but I think you have a cute face with gorgeous eyes. When I was your age I was put on some pretty crappy meds that made me gain 15-20 lbs, then I got off them & lost more weight than I gained. Whatever your situation is, I feel you. I know what it's like to feel fat, or defeated, due to something I couldn't help. But you ARE beautiful.

• Yes, they do all of the time.