Why can't I get a boyfriend or girlfriend? (I'm bi)

No matter how hard I try I can never be in a relationship, what's wrong with me? I'm 140lbs, 5ft 9, little to no acne, emo, fairly strong, and most of my friends are girls. I have no problem talking with girls or guys but I can never seem to be in a relationship. I've only ever been in one and it only ended because I moved away.

What's wrong with me? Am I just that undesirable or am I the wrong type for the people I'm surrounded by?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheer up. Although life may not be easy now, in the end its all worth it. Everything will get better in time. So SMILE! And i bet you have a great personality! you'll find the one i promise, just give love time and patience and it will come to you, sometimes you just need to explore and find her/him because not always will love have a clear path to follow, so don't be sad... it's okay... im also lonely and i don't judge the fact that im ugly but there is always someone out there that is meant for you they just don't know it yet... :)

• I'm just soooo tired of waiting. I've given it 14 years already. Seriously, I haven't had a real relationship in 14 years...

• ok look this is obviously a personal thing so just message me and ill talk to you about it k?

• I don't mind, I honestly don't cadre of people think badly of me on here.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I don't get relationships easily. They usually tend to fail very quickly if I do. I am the same as you kind of. It just doesn't come as naturally to some as it does others.

• It gets soo lonely though, my freaking hair has been going white since junior high just stressing about it.

• I've tried everything I can think of (minus being crude, racist, gross, and aggressive. That's just not me)

• Thank goodness you didn't try that stuff! Haha. Just try not to think about it. When you focus on other things then people might focus on you. I don't know why it's like that but it just is.

• Nothing is wrong with you and never thin that. Have confidence and know that maybe it's not the right time for you. While you're waiting for that special someone, focus on you. Do whatever you like because sometimes a partner can be a weigh down

• Yea but I hate doing stuff alone, why is it so hard? I have plenty of girl-friends but no gf/bf. Some people when they break up get a new one within a week, but no matter what people always say no.

What Guys Said 1

• If just be your real self maybe u can find someone that loves u!!!

• I'm try only being my real self but my real self gets me physically hurt more often than it needs to.