A guy asked to meet me but then stood me up?

I have met this guy, he asked for my number and we have been texting for a week. He asked to meet up and so i was waiting for an hour until i text him saying where i was if he still wanted to meet. He responded 'Im at work, sorry beautiful xx' and after my reply, he apologized again which suggests that he does like me as he still complimented me and apologized twice. Am i right to think this? But i haven't heard anything since. Should i text him, or would that be desperate? Should i wait for him to contact me?

Most Helpful Girl

• He stood you up and didn't even have the decency to tell you or text you first. Stop trying, he should be the one contacting you, especially after he blew you off.

What Guys Said 1

• Should I wait for him to contact me?

Goddamn, what is wrong with you. Fuck him! He is a loser. Are you that desperate? Find someone that cares about you.

What Girls Said 0