Are White/Caucasian men the most attractive race of men in the world?

No homo but I want to hear from all women's perspective since apparently, the trend is that "all minority women are now leaving their own race of men for white men" or I don't know what dumb trend it is I'm starting to hear on the internet.

• Yes
  • No
  • Putting down any race of men (and believe one is superior than the other) for whatever reason is just plain racist and stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men who say things like "No homo" are definitely not my type, regardless of race.

I don't put anyone down just to say I don't want to date them. It's not necessary. But I'm not sexually/romantically attracted to all groups of men either. I don't really like the idea that people belong to races as property or position. I'm black, but I'm not leaving anyone. I just don't like black guys. I never have really. Even as a young kid, my first crush was in pre-k and it was a white boy. I never had crushes on black guys. Aside from my disconnect from ideas like "leaving your race", I've never even dated a black guy in the first place. Can someone like me really "leave" what they never had in the first place? Most guys who pay the most attention to me aren't African American either. I've noticed that black American guys specifically pay me very little attention. Black Africans, for example, or black Latinos, probably pay more attention to me than black American guys. It's not important to me, but I do notice that and I find it interesting. Just to say that it's not like black guys are suffering from my exclusive interest in interracial relationships. Most black women are not running to white guys, lets be real for a second. However, more are becoming open to interracial relationships, just like black guys date women of other races. And they do it faaar more than we do.

To your original question - yes and no. No, because attraction is subjective and plenty of women don't find white men attractive, or at least not the most attractive in the world. However, yes, in many cases, because attraction is also quite socially and politically constructed. Depending on the effects and your level of consciousness, all that white men symbolize in many societies vs non-white men, may be pretty good factors in attraction. If they're seen as the wealthiest, most successful, most respectful, strongest, etc... Perhaps. Depends on the culture, the group, and of course, the person.

What Girls Said 11

• well u seem to be looking for an answer here in ur option C, wondering how many of us will or won't pick it...

but anyway that was my intention coming into this. iv seen sexy af white guys, black guys and tanned guys. iv seen hotties with blonde, brown or red hair.
    seen beautiful brown, green, blue, hazel and grey eyes.

my point? beauty is subjective. voted C.

• No all races are attractive. Whether male or female. Whether black, white or asian. It doesn't matter.

• It depends on the girl and her tastes. I prefer guys of my own ethnicity (asian). I don't know why, I guess they just seem more familiar.

• no. but i'd like to leave men in general for something better.

• Like what? College education first?

• Well nothing wrong with your choices but then again, it's is a little irrational to lump all men into the same group as others. There's a fair share of disloyal women in my life yet I don't hold that against the rest of the other women who were the complete opposite that.

• true, not good to generalize. it just depends on your priorities, i suppose. and what kind of risks you're willing to entertain.

• By society I think that's true, you always see caucasion males and women in commercials and the media but that doesn't mean that minorites date more white men. Like with chocomintstrawberry said it depends on the girl. I for an example ( an AA woman) find Native American and Asian men more attractive.

• That depends entirely on the girl's preference

• well overall i guess they are. but either way i prefer my man Asian

• Skin color doesn't matter to me. A color is just a color, it doesn't define who a person is, plus there are good looking men of all color

• No they are not

• I don't have anything against white men.

But, no they are not the most attractive men in the world.

Although, I have and do find some white men attractive.

I prefer exotic looking men.

Generally men that are Latino, Hispanic, Samoan, and Italian.

<3

• Sorry but they are to me and I'm not white

What Guys Said 6

• why should they be?

• it depends on girls preferences but to think that because you (sexually) like one race more than another means that the race you are attracted too is superior now that is racist.

• i disagree. it's not like that bro. Each race has certain beauty factors that make them different from others. Since everybody has different tastes, it's only normal that some people get attracted to certain races more.
      I for instance love women who have big black eyes and black hair, i also find tans attractive. What races do you think mostly have those factors of beauty? Indians and Arabs. Just because i love indian and arab girls more than others doesn't mean i'm racist. If u really think in that manner then would u date an ugly and obese woman? cause if u prefer to date ones who r pretty or fit then u find those superior to ugly ones, that's racist.

• @Battoot you shouldn't be disagreeing because you misunderstood what i said we are essentially saying the same thing
      it is racist to think a race is superior than others
      it is not racist to be attracted to certain features of a girl or be attracted to a certain race for me it's mostly white girls

• If they were wouldn't every girl have a white boyfriend?

• I am the most attractive race of man in the world!!!

• the answer... is... NO. its not really about race... its about INDIVIDUAL GENETICS.

there are unattractive people from every race. how many people have you passed by today. did u look at them..

• im 50 percent white

• and blessed w looks ;) thanks dad and mom!!!

• "all minority women are now leaving their own race of men for white men"

No they f**king aren't. They AVOID us because we're so different from them.