Do you think it's awkward to date a guy that's the same height or only about an inch taller than you?

he's llike 5'8 is that embarrassing or not? because I quite like him otherwise

Updates:
also it's not like im fat or anything just normal sized but he's not a particularly 'hench' guy so im worried i'll look too big next to him :/

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's awkward to worry about something like this. If you like each other and you're happy together than it doesn't matter at all. Wish you the best!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It wouldn't necessarily be embarrassing and you shouldn't not date him for that minor reason. Just know that if you wear heels then you will seem a lot taller than he is. Personally I try to only go after short girls to avoid this dilemma. If I liked a taller girl I could overlook height and focus on other characteristics though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I value my comfort in my feet so heels isn't an issue haha

• My dad is only 2 inches taller than my mom lol.
    My mom doesn't wear heels often, but besides that it's not weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • ha I don't wear heels anyway so that's not a problem :)

• It's only awkward if you make it awkward. For the record, I'd date gals who were taller than me (being I'm 5'4", it's not hard to do).

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhh dawg. One of my friend's dads is like a foot shorter than his mom

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird at all. It's better than having to lean down to kiss a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, it might be. I like shorter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• no. if you want to be with him, be with him. you shouldn't let something like height determine if someone is worth being with.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's not weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • I usually date really tall guys but I've liked a lot of guys that were closer to my height (I'm 5'1" and usually date like 5'11" and up) like I've liked someone that was 5'3".

• Show All
    • aw well thank you you have reassured me :)

• Glad I could help 8D

• I don't think it's awkward at all.
    I've dated men my height and one a little shorter than me... it wasn't weird at all.
    And when you're closer in height, kissing and dancing is really nice, face to face.

0|1
    0|0