What's the best way to ask a girl out?

Please help, I like this girl but im unsure on how to ask her like in person through Facebook or e-mail, what? all advice helps

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, unless you can tell if she likes you back beforehand, I wouldn't go with asking her in person - and I know most girls wouldn't agree with me.
    I used to recoil at the thought of a guy asking me out in person, because even if I didn't return his feelings, I'd feel like I had to say yes. You don't want to be with someone who doesn't return your feelings. Maybe feel it out a little, drop some hints here and there, and see if she seems interested.
    If you still can't tell, maybe just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, just the two of you.

What Girls Said 2

• You could ask her on fb but i think asking her in person is the best way, find her when she is on her own and not with lots of people so its not so awkward and dlowly tell her how you feel

• Ask her in person. It always works best.

What Guys Said 0