Girls do you use 1 hand or 2 hands when giving a guy a hand job?

i find its 50/50 in my experience... i never know what I'm going to get lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on positions. Once when a boyfriend was painting my place I walked up behind him and hugged him. Then I raised his t-shirt up to his chest and massaged his stomach while I was still behind him. I opened his pants and pulled him through the hole in his boxers and started jerking him off with my right hand in the same he would if he would use his right hand standing up. I kept my left hand on his stomach and finished him off. All while standing behind him.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually use both and twist them around his cock in different directions when I want him to hurry up. Haha!

• it depends on the girl but most I believe one hand and the other is on his balls or maybe touching herself

• Lol I don't I use my mouth!!!

• awwww but hand jobs feel so good!!

• @ihav2fart not to the guy that's receiving when he cums in my mouth I'm not a tease... Lol

• you're jerking off too much. stop ejaculating for a week and get some head. i bet you'll bust!

• Personally, I only use my right hand ;) but I guess it depends on the guy - and you, of course, whatever makes you feel comfortable.

• your really young, thats naughty

• I've never actually given one (strange now that I think about it. Hmmm? ) but I feel it would be one hand on his dick and the other on his balls.

What Guys Said 0