Which picture should I use for tinder?

http://tinypic.com/r/148d93r/8
this or my profile picture on here?
I'm using both plus several other ones but which one should I use for my main pic (which one's more likely to get swiped right :P)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Under 18, you "like champaign" and u wanna go on tinder... You're asking for trouble little lady. Slow your roll.

• Tinders minimum age is 13, therefore everyone under 18 can only see other people under 18 (whom there are a lot of), and it actually sucks for me right now because I turn 18 in a week and I can only see guys 17 and under. And the drinking age where I live is 16. But even if it was 21, are you saying it's uncommon for 18 year olds to drink? Lololol.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say this one... from here. However, the huge cord that obscures so much of the picture kills it. Maybe if you retook that pic, but held the phone (minus cord) to the side? So it isn't covering you

• The one on tinypic, makes you seem more playful instead of seductive.

• You dont need tinder are any other website like that, but i would choose the profile pic if i was going to choose

What Girls Said 2

• They are both cute. I like the one in the question though better. :)

• Swiped right? Your face pic. Your profile pic is sexy, and guys may just want one thing from you.