Should I go out with this hunky guy?

Okay so this guy from my English has been flirting with me. He is a hunk and he's so handsome. We've talked a couple of times in class. Then he texted meand asked me out. I hunk asked me out! Most hunky guys are players I heard and I don't know if he likes me that much. I'm an average looking tall girl and I don't know why a hot guy would be interested in me. The guy seems very sweet and he's very intelligent too. He even told me that his ex girlfriend manipulated him a couple of times and cheated on him several times. Poor guy. Should I go out with him. I kind of like him.

• Yes!!! Go for it!! You'll never know.
  • No. Hunks are players
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, go out with him! He obviously likes you and finds you attractive.

• I don't know. I don't know if I trust hunky guys. They're players and I heard average guys make better boyfriend.

• Some guys always feel emasculated by tall but not all. I'm 5'8 or 9 and guys never told me any of that stuff or if I was to tall.

• @Kay: Please! Your not even that tall so you can't talk. There's guys that like girls your size and us taller girls like 6ft and over have more trouble finding a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 6

• I know plenty of guys that fit your description and are fairly reserved. Honestly, I doubt this guy is a player. A guy like this knows that he's attractive on some level (even without necessarily seeing himself as buff), players on the other hand have a tendency to chase the stereotypical "hot girl" for the sake of validating themselves.

• His looks should have no part in it. Personality, sincerity, and whats in his heart are all that matters.

• I know but I can't trust him.

• "If you can't trust him you would be stupid for going out with him."

Why would you go out with someone you can not trust? Where, pray tell, does the logic come from?

• Okay im sorry jeez

• "He even told me that his ex girlfriend manipulated him a couple of times and cheated on him several times."

Sounds like he's trying to draw sympathy

• Don't pre judge without any evidence... take a shot and see where things go! :)

• We were supposed to go out last Friday but it got rescheduled do to his family emergency but we're going out tomorrow night. I'm very excited. Girls say I'm so lucky. I don't know about that. Lol

• but sadly he cancelled our date again and said we can't go out and I overheard him saying to his friends that I'm too tall and it's gross. That broke my heart.

• if you could handle the junk on the hunk go for it.

• Give him a chance.

What Girls Said 7

• Who cares about his looks? I would be careful if I were you. He seems to want you to go out to feel sorry for him so I wouldn't trust him. You can go out with him but just don't fall for his tricks. Don't listen to all the stereotypes. It would be pointless to go out with a guy that you can't trust.

• Thanks but sadly he cancelled our date again and said we can't go out and I overheard him saying to his friends that I'm too tall and it's gross. That broke my heart.

• What an asshole! Forget about him. You'll find that special guy.

• I think he's a player. Don't go out with him if you don't trust him. He's been telling you stories about his ex gf and he doesn't know you that well it means that he's trying to make you feel sorry for him and go out with him. Don't do it. He seems fake from what you've said.

• Pay him no mind. He obviously doesn't deserve your feelings. You'll find someone who respects you for sure :)

• Yeaa... i would be careful. Go out on the date but just keep alert. It sounds like the guy wants (and successfully got) your sympathy to use to his advantage. If he is a gentleman he won't try to do more than maybe a small kiss, at most, by the end of the date.

• That's why I'm asking for advice. I don't want to JUST go with him. Most hunky men are players.

• Don't listen to stereotypes if you get a good vibe then good but you at first you had a bad view don't go with your gut

• Why not? you'll never know unless you find out :)

• yes give it a try get to know him more.

• Looks don't determine a person's personality. Give the guy a chance.