Have you ever got into a fist fight over a girl?

I never have lol I think it would be fun! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Lol you mean with a friend? thats the worst thing you could do unless the girl loves you

• Lol my bf has

• Yeah I mean he's really protective.. Mmm I'mnot sure. Pretty average. He's 6'1

• Average in america is pretty fat..
      I bet I could take him out by slipping his first punch (likely with his right hand aimed towards by face (judging by his stance)), then follow that (keeping my momentum forward, utilizing proper leverage for maximum power) with a left hook followed by a right uppercut to the chin, which should in theory have him on the ground (if not, I would use a double leg takedown (learned this through wrestling) while he is still dizzy and unable to defend accurately). I would then mount him when he is on the ground (transferring him onto his back, which should be easy because he would be disoriented by my uppercut), and then unleash a flurry of punches to his face when he is on the ground. This would supply enough force to leave him unconscious pretty quickly.

So that would be my strategy if I was fighting your BF. Then again I have fighting experience so it might not be a fair fight..

What Guys Said 4

• Nope and not planning on it unless she's my girlfriend or wife and some guy is trying to get with her. Or says some shit about her I will go 0-100 real quick

• Lol no. Seems stupid to fight over a girl. How tall are you?

• I have a 6'2'' reach, and my main style is boxing so yeah it would be tough but I can't grapple so taking me to the ground would be your best strategy

• I'm a fighter myself, and really competitive. Based on your size you'd be a fun challenge, my fighting styles are Muay Thai, BJJ, and Boxing. I prefer stand up, but I'll grapple if I have to.

• No. Fighting is retarded.

• No because she was knocked out straight away.