What do you think I should do?

Me and my girl have been arguing for at least 2 maybe 3 weeks straight. She argues with me because, she says that I'm changing, and I argue with her because I think she doesn't wanna be with me no more. She thinks that I want to break up with her, and I think she wants to break up with me. But we both say that we don't want to be with each other. She thinks that I'm changing for the worse. But I think she is rushing things between us, she expects a lot from me and I can't keep up with her list but I don't want to lose her at the same time. What do you think I should do? Should we break up and be friends or should we break up and go our separate ways? Or should we stay together and try to work things out between us?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this could be a sing that both of you are GOING CRAZY!!! LOL! No don't worry this happens in all relationships. So if you feel that you can't take it anymore then I would say to break up with her and either stay friends or go your separate ways. Before either one of you gets hurt! But I think that it would be better to go each others separate ways. Since you say that you've been having lots of arguing then that's probably the best thing to do. But if you really like each other then....Try to work things out. Ask her whats wrong and in what way she thinks that your changing. But don't get out of hand, stay calm. Once she tells you then tell her what you think without offending her. Remember that some of us girls get offended really fast. So take turns telling each other what you don't like about each other. GOOD LUCK! YOUR GONNA NEED IT!LOL!!!!BYE!

What Girls Said 3

• I think ya'll should stay together and work it out, cause I don't see a good enough reason to break up. Just stop arguing. If you wanna be with her then tell her. If she doesn't believe you then tell her that maybe she shouldn't be with you if she doesn't believe that you wanna be with her. She probably does want more from you though cause that's around the time in relationship where girls get anxious and wanna know about the future of the relationship, just reassure her and tell her that you'd rather take things slow, cause you don't want anyone to get hurt if things don't work out between y'all.

• First, try to work things out. if yall are still arguing, then its best yall call it quits and be friends or not. Its obvious yall both can't give each other what you want so move on

• Yeah break up and get with me, lol. Just sit her down and talk to her tell her what you want to do and what you don't want to do.

What Guys Said 0