Are there other girls that are 16 and have not had there first kiss on the lips yet?

Im 16 and have not had my first kiss yet just wondering are there more girls who just turned 16 and haven't every kissed someone on the lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• No your the only one !!! Lol
    Most of them had their first kiss once they were born !!!

• on there lips?

• lol thanks

• But he's got a point though lol

What Guys Said 2

• I've never been kissed yet lol. I feel like im the only guy who has never kissed a girl

• Lol dont worry i felt i was the only one who has not kissed a guy on the lips since all my friends already have

• Haha live with the notion stay thirsty lol well find somebody. Of all the things itd be weird if it was you. Life is weird

• Lol ya it would

• all the girls in india.

What Girls Said 12

• Try being 20!

• I didn't have my first kiss till I was almost 18. If I could go back in time and not get that drunk I would, it was the most awful kiss ever.

• there are plenty. i had my first (and so far only) kiss 4 years ago when i was 13 but if i had the ability, id choose not kissing anyone yet over my first kiss haha

• I didn't get my first kiss on the lips until I was 18 and a senior in high school about to graduate, it's not all that uncommon, I still have a few friends that haven't had a first kiss.

• I've never been kissed yet, and I'm 18 UvU
    Don't worry about it, hun ^^ lots of girls don't get their first kiss by 16 :)

• I'm relieved im not alone lol

• Me! :") most of the guys I dated said am pretty but I prevented them from kissing me cuz I felt that they were Not my true love and they don't deserve it, when you meet the one you'll know it's him 💞💕💖💓

• I had mine at 14 but my friend was 19

• I'll turn 20 in a week and I haven't kissed a guy yet either.

• I'm 19 and still haven't had my first kiss. So don't worry

• Me hahahah #foreveralone

• You're young, don't worry. I am 16 as well and haven't.

• Im 19 and never been kissed on the lips.