Do tall girls like shorter guys?

I'm a 5'11 guy, not really short in the common sense, but, i'm very attracted to girls who are 6'3, 6'4. Do you think a tall girl will ever consider dating someone shorter? And if yes how do i approach such a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a very rare thing. Usually guys don't like girls so tall. I'm 5'11'' and I experienced some awkward situations because I'm tall. I, for one, would date a shorter guy, if the difference it's not just too big. I had once a bf shorter than me and it was super cool because his height didn't represented him and I loved him just like that.
    If you think about approaching a taller girl, then be bold and make her see from the first second that you are really interested. Other way, she'll think you're mocking her, making a joke or a prank, laughing at her, or she wouldn't even notice you because she'll be looking for taller guys.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Since you're 5'11, I'm sure girls 6' and above won't really mind as much as say, a 5'4 guy and a 5'8 girl. Never one of you would exactly be short. I have a friend around your height who is also into girls that height. Honestly, the way he talks about it, I think his is more of a fetish thing though. Just be cliché, ask her how the weather is up there, and then ask her out, lol.

• I'm 5'11" and am about to ask out this girl who is over 6' at work. I will let you know how it goes.

• Will really appreciate it man

• This may or may not help but i'm 5'8" and have dated girls 5'10" and 5'11"