If a person is blind does appearance matter to him/her?

why appearance matter so much in dating work.

marge simpson: "most women will tell you that you're a fool to think you can change a man. But those women are quitters!"

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess once you become blind, you start taking life from a different perspective. You stop valuing all the visual things like attraction and all and actually start caring for the person's soul. For you have such a big loss, you start valuing every little that the other person has to offer.

• if you were blind what would you look for?

• Acceptance. It will all that matter to me.

• wow didn't expect that answer

What Girls Said 1

• You can still feel the person, their hairiness and their fat. So i think it's still pretty damn important.

• I probably wouldn't have to wear makeup, but I'd make sure I've shaved and moisturized and i smell really good. That I'm in shape, toned etc...

What Guys Said 2

• how the hell appearance would matter to a blind man?

• whatabout blind women?

• Well... The famous musician.. Ray Charles said he all he had to do was feel a woman's wrist to tell if she's a fine lady or not.

If I was blind, I'd follow his advice