Would it be weird if?

Would it be weird if I dated a girl at my therapist reception? We where both waiting for our go... I was way early so its the first time I actually encountered another person there, we talked and I got her #... but now reflecting we where both there to spill our guts about our individual issues, would it be weird to date them knowing there's a posibility they might a bit fucked?

*Met her at my therapist's reception/waiting room

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it would be weird. You have to remember that everyone has their problems, and when you choose to become romantically involved with another, you might as well become involved with their problems too and vice versa.
    I suggest approaching her as a friend first, then maybe she'll spill the beans about what's going on in her life. If it's nothing too serious then you can decide if you want to be more than just friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Heh, at least you shouldn't be too judgmental of each other. You should be understanding of each other since you both have issues.

What Guys Said 0