Should I move on or keep going?

We had been talking to each other for a couple of months. Our planned dates were cancelled due to unfortunate events. We have been to 2 dates, she had so much fun and gave me hints.

On our last date she wanted to plan to go out with me during Christmas and holiday period. She told me about her current situation and how I am a decent person and it's really hard to find someone like me. She also talked about her past and how she believes that seeing more than one person is a good idea. She had explained that her ex cheated on her.

I gave her a bouquet of flowers and gave her a hug and kiss on a cheek as a goodbye and thank you for seeing me as she lives 1 hour away from that place. She did not like the kiss on the cheek but she had a really big smile to her face.

I have contacted her three times after this date and she did not reply at all. She had replied two weeks later and says sorry that she had been busy with work and stuff. I invited her to social event that she did not even reply at all. I just found out from a friend that she is currently active on a dating site.

I was wondering should I move on and keep going?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. It seems like you're the only one who's making the effort in this relationship, and if she won't respond to you, then I guess you should just move on.

What Girls Said 2

• move on, you're better than her 100% it sounds like. she doesn't know what she's missing :/

• Leave it, she's not interested

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry to say this but you moved way too slow man. You have been talking to her for two plus months and went on only two dates. You needed to kiss her on the lips not peck her on the cheek. Her interest in you has dropped, period. I suggest you keep her as a friend and move onto other women. Enjoy yourself in the dating world and be worry free, women will love you for it!

• Best thing to do is move on. There were 7.125 billion people on the planet as of 2013. Find someone else.