Why is my baggage hard to except?

I love music my guitar and lyrics are my life either you except or decline dont be surprise once were in a relationshi

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem super chill and straight to the point. Your music isn't baggage it's what makes you special. People love my piano playing and singing , so they should love your guitar play and lyric writing. Can I hear what you write sometime I would love to hear it.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see anything wrong with a girl playing a guitar. I can't personally play one but by all means if you can that's great!

• Personally to me nothing is baggage. A person will like you regardless and they should look past those things. I dated a women eith 3 kids before I never seen her kids as baggage

• baggage? music? where is the question.

• the question is every relation I had they said its too much baggage for them to handle but i dont see it where is the problem?

• I don't see the problem either. they must've had problems with something else but don't want to hurt you

• I can see if one of my exs said but no all of them told me i put to much time in my hobby then them idk...

• Do you neglect your man for your music? If not I don't understand their problem.

• Why are you asking this? Have you had a problem with people not accepting you?

• no lol never its just that they tend to tell me its a three way relationship with me and my music

• Many guys like 3-sums. ;)

• yea lmao but its obvious that its not with me and my music lol

What Girls Said 1

• Wow me too!! I play the guitar both acoustic and electric and tend to carry one sometimes, Im not really sure why but you know if he loves you he would accept it. I think most guys probably think that guitar is a guy instrument because you rarely see girls play it, One of my guy friends just told me so I'm not making this up. Hope I helped