What should I do when my bf comes over for the first time?

This is the first time iv ever had a bf round and i have no freaking idea what to do when he comes over! Whener I have a friend round we always go outside for about an hours walk round my garden (its large plot of land) and have a great laugh and chat. But won't that be a bit boring? The only other things we do is play on my xbox and ps3 or go on our quads, so what should we do? im not into any physical stuff at the moment with him we are both still a bit shy round each other and not been dating long...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hike, run, workout, TV, movie, bike, (quads are great!) Make pizza from scratch, do yoga, take a bath together, read G@G posts, show him some of your photos, go swimming, talk, go for a walk & hold hands gaze in each others eyes and stroke each others arm and neck, give each other a massage / foot massage, play basketball, skate, longboard, hangout at Dairy Queen, go out for a burger, watch a DVD, listen to music. Don't worry, the 2 of you will figure out something! Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• How about doing the same thing you do with your friends (walk around and talk for a bit, or even better, just sit and talk)... then blow his mind by breaking out the gaming systems. that should score you a few points.

• Just do what you normally do. If you live with your parents, introduce him to your parents but don't be all over him. I am almost had a dad snap my neck cause his daughter decided to sit on my lap in the living room! lol

• I recomend you to cook, is nice, watch a movie or order pizza, talk about you and just have fun.

What Girls Said 0