Is it bad if my boyfriend only started to date me because he thought I was cute?

I didn't know my bf very well when he started dating, so I was always curious as to why he asked me out when I asked he said it was because I was cute (he said he likes short girls with big boobs so). I was okay with that answers but once I started to think about it more, I thought maybe that's a bad thing. Is that how most of you guys worked or was it something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all! Physical attraction is a VERY important first step in a relationship. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you now for other reasons. The looks spark the initial interest, but it's the common interests and values and mutual respect that keep a guy and a girl together!

What Guys Said 7

• Lass...

The reason behind pretty much every male/female interaction that a guy initiates outside of job duties is because he thinks a girl is cute.

That's like saying, "He only wants to eat because he's hungry."

Go read the Bible. "Man looks on the outside, but God looks at the heart."

It means, only God can see your personality/character and judge it from a distance. Men, we go chat up cute girls, and then find out if they're nasty or sweet. You're not going to find ANY man who chats you up and asks you out because he somehow scans your soul and sees a nice personality. It's always going to be "she's cute, I think I'll chat her up."

• That is normal. We can't know much about you until after we go on a date.

• No not bad. I'd love to see your pix. Short and big boobs sounds adorable! If you got the sweet personality... he should just gobble you up!

• He says I'm very sweet, but I just think I'm normal

• It's not bad at all! as long as he is with you for deeper reasons now it doesn't matter. That just drew him in!

• No thats fine, if he only stays with you because your cute or for sex then that is bad.

• Started to, no

If continued to date solely because you were cute, then yet.

• He liked you way of look, wanted to know your personality. It is OK.

What Girls Said 2

• No? Physical attraction is a big factor when you first approach & date someone. It'd be different if that's the only reason why he's STILL dating you.

• No that's what starts the first attraction I would want that to be why if I were you! :)