Will things be weird now?

Ok I have an awesome girlfriend 13 year old how likes to hunt, but it's been two days sense a hunting accident in which when she was about to gut the deer she shot with her bow but when she got out her knife her leg slipped and her knife got stuck in her lower shoulder so I quickly grabbed the emergency kits and started to remove it, I cut the shirt around the wound and removed the knife and and put the sponges on when the blood was not so bad a stitched the wound closed and cut her shirt a little more and put on the rap and got her to a hospital the thing I didn't tell you was she was fully conscious and when I cut her shirt I could see her breast at which I put cut off shirt over WILL THINGS GET WEIRDER THAN GUST WHATS HAPPENED THESE LAST TWO DAYS?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably just grateful you got our the knife.
    If you feel really bad about it, just apologize to her.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0