Can't stop thinking about her?

I have been dating this girl and its been up an down but i really like her and enjoy spending time with her. I think she likes me but I have been thinking about her non stop. Thing is although I do like her its kinda messing up my life because I feel like I'm always waiting for her to call, etc and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to just get her off my mind because its kind of interfering with other stuff I'm doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok take a bit more agressive approach, but stay respectfull. i'm still seeing a girl i really like, its a bit weird.. she has a relationship, but I've dated with her before she got into a relationship in just 2 weeks. She doesn't really love this guy, thats the impression i get 6 weeks we haven't seen each other, her going hot and cold on me etc... then 1 day i decided to confront her with behaviour telling her, listen i know you still like me, the way you act, your actions dont add up with your words. well, she leaned onto me, we sat on the sofa and started making out, and ended up having sex. i had sex with her 4 times in the 5 consequtive days i saw her. Now i do still see her, and we are intimate but having sex is bit more complicated. her 7 yo old kid is home , she is 24 herself. last time she told me this wasn't right, she likes me but just as a friend. Yesterday i went to her place, her daughter was on her room, playing. then i just spend the evening with her on her sofa, talking etc... having fun. she lays her legs on me, and i massage her back. she didn't wanted me to kiss her in the beginning, then we did a little kissing session. she told me she was tired, so i told her, ok ill go, then i want to give her a small kiss and she kissed me, and we made out and almost had sex , would have had sex if she was alone in her appartment. Woman are strange, so i told her , Tuesday we are off, we can have some sex if she doesn't have her monthly problem ( hope she doesn't ) . today she almost forgot about it when i told her cya tuesday. Im not sure if ill see her Tuesday because she has massive mood swings... ill just go there, rang her doorbell or wait for her to come home and see whats possible. did i expect things to go this way after 6 weeks going through hell, no i didnt.. so just go for it, but be a gentlemen dont force yourself upon a girl. maybe she is waiting for you as well, sitting at home, wondering if... doesn't get you anywhere, i did that for 6 weeks

What Girls Said 5

• Omggg (sorry girly mushy moment) but it's very clear you have serious feelings for her. Have you expressed your feeling for her to her? If not see what's the outcome... in the mean time keep yourself busy busy busy that'll distract you. Hope that works!

• Do you ever call her?

• Well first of all, does she like you as much as you obviously like her? Because if she doesn't know how intense your feelings are she could be sitting on the other end of the phone feeling the same way

• Awww you obviously love her so much, does she feel the same way? I know I felt that way with one of my bf's and kinda once moved from an A in math to a B and he ended up leaving, tell her how you feel, or say you love her if you haven't

• Go get her !

What Guys Said 3

• It's fine to think about a women who you feel attracted to and happy with but its important to realize you can't let it interfere with other priorities. And another thing call her talk for a bit and then do what you have to do. Remember its your life not hers so you have to look out for yourself.

• you can but you don't want to ;-)

• If she is not as crazy about you as you are her, that is a bad sign. Means you're obsessed. Get a few hobbies and hang out with friends. If worse gets to worse, up front tell her she is always on your mind and see how she takes it. If she is flattered and says the same, good. If not, dump her. Giving a girl power over you is never good, especially if the relationship is already rocky. You're not in love, it's obsession/infatuation man.