Which one would you rather date?

If you had to choose between of the women under, which one would you rather date barely based on physics?

img2.timeinc.net/.../nicole-richie-4-435.jpg
www.jayrusovichlive.com/.../Fat-Woman.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay if i was a guy i would date the 2nd chubbier one because the first one looks anorexic a bit too healthy don't you think

What Guys Said 10

• Yep, neither both unhealthy.

• Neither. I'll go find a slim girl who isn't a walking skeleton.

As far as fat girls go... no point in dating someone if you would need a p*rn video playing over the bed to keep your erection, eh?

• The second one.

• neither. they both can't handle there own bodies let alone a relationship physical or emoptional

• The second one, although I am a small guy.

• Neither of them even if they were the last girls on earth!

• Neither. One's too skinny, one's too big. I'm a small guy, so...

• The top one. With more clothes on she would look fairly normal. With more clothes on the second one would still be unattractive.

• None of them.

• Based on physics lol? well probably the first one based on physics, at least she can't roll over and crush me in my sleep.
    Luckily in real life I get the choice between girls that are like those two girls and girls that choose to be healthy. Fat people are emotional masochists, like a childs blanket and the dark their weight is an excuse to not have to try at life and risk being unhappy and it being "their fault"

What Girls Said 5

• Depends I guess. Personally I like women with a little more body so it would have to be the latter. But if personality is involved that depends on the woman. Would rather be with a sensible, intelligent woman who has a good head on her shoulders and is full of life and not a bitch. Depending on which that is, I would go for that.

• I think thats when a guy should invest in some lotion and get a hand workout 0_0

• omg. the second one. i can't look at super skinny people too long. i feel really... weird.

• The second one? I mean she isn't really fat? She doesn't have cottage chesse thighs and she has an nice ass. I bet her face is beautiful as well.

• Wow, this question is pretty terrible. I find it annoying how people always compare 2 extreme body types. What about average body?

Any guy who would choose a girl to date just and only based on their appearance or body type, is an idiot. This question is childish, pointless and rude