Does she like me or am I getting played?

okay so i went out on a couple of dates with this girl i work with and she tells me she’s not looking for a relationship now. I told her I really like her so she defiantly knows how I feel. She then started wanting to hang around me more than ever. Calls me daily, holds my hand. She’s also been hugging me for a long time and then she kisses me on the cheek. Im super confused because I do like her but I really don't know if she likes me and I don’t know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• When a girl says "she's not ready for a relationship" usually means that " she's not ready for the wrong relationship. She must be still hurt from her last one. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
    which means that your helping her to trust n love again by showing her you care about her. Take it slow you told her you like her that's good. Now be her friend first n get to know her, she obviously feels confortable around you. Don't put so much though into it, go with the flow. If it really turns out she's playing you then whatever theirs a million other girls wipe her off your shoulder n move on. Or you can be up front and ask her why she thinks she's not ready for a relationship. Hopefully your not her rebound. Honesty is the best. I told this guy I wasn't ready n he said he wasn't ready. I really meant it, but he helped me get ready for one n showed me that I wasn't broken. If she doesn't give u a straight up answer pull away a little n see how she reacts. You don't want to waste your time either. Then if she freaks out on u n misses you she def. likes you.

What Girls Said 5

• She is either feeling really comfy and cozy with the Secure idea that you know how she feels about being serious with her and she can be Herself, be lovey dovey with no fear or you to steer away from what she has told you, or she has Suddenly gone in another direction and fallen head over heels for you and has Now had a change of heart about being two birds of a feather.
    It appears that she is holding this deck of cards in her own hands, controlling the hand herself. And she also knows that if you make a wrong move, she will get scared and fly south.
    Go slow with the flow. Don't play into her hands, it just might end up backfiring. By you wearing your heart on your sleeve, you will become vulnerable, so just be cool and nurse and nurture what I would tell her is a special friendship right now to start.
    Good luck. xx

• She probably likes you and couldn't stop and ignore you and maybe she might be into a relationship now, I know girls are confusing lol

• She might have a valid reason for not wanting a relationship or she might just want to take it slow. It does sound like she likes u though

• ask her again if she still feels the same about the relationship, do it casually though so it doesn't look like your being clingy or anything

• Don't trust this girl she is confused too and you might be a time pass for her. Straight out ask her if she is serious or just playing

What Guys Said 2

• you guys actually really kissed or just kisses on the cheek? the way she behaves, isn't like someone friend zoning you.. take the lead. Kiss her on the lips, but build op the tention... give her a chance to respond to you advancing in for the kiss. Holding hands, kissing on the cheek, seriously , if this girls isn't into you, then i dont know what to tell you. Go for it, be a gentleman but take the lead. women like it, even if they say they dont. dont be a macho, be respectfull and you will earn her respect even if she won't show you that directly!! dont go for a relationship straight away, let it grow,

• Sounds like she's just looking for a "male fan" and free meal aka a date.