I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?

My girlfriend and I of almost a year are having an issue. We both still love each other very much but I don't know what to do. She cheated on me and we're trying to work past it but what she did hurt. We're trying to work past it but it comes back to me whenever I'm alone and I get really sad. I just need to know what we can do, what her or I needs to do. I just need someone's advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think you can be with her knowing she cheated on you?
    Do you think she will never cheat again?
    Could you handle it if she did?
    If your answer is Yes to all of these, then you've no problem.
    If you answered no, then all I can recommend is to talk to her. Let her know that what she did really hurt you.
    If you need her to promise not to cheat on you, do that. Even ask her just to be honest if she doesn't want to be with you anymore.
    Even if you are one of these people who never really talks to your girlfriend about your feelings, this is the best way to get some semblance of peace.

What Girls Said 2

• U have lost trust in her, that is normal maybe u should have a break from the relationship for a while so u can get some clarity on how u feel about her and the situation sometimes it helps to get away and get some distance between u so u can gather your thoughts

• You need to make sure you both keep talking. If you really want to forgive her and move on its going to take a long time. My boyfriend forgave me when I made a mistake, but it's taken a very long time for the wounds to heal and for us to get to where we are now, but we're stronger than ever so it can work. It just takes time and patience and a lot of communication and reassurance.

What Guys Said 0