How to make a man feel like a king?

How to make a man, or your man feel special?

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly the dude under me really is not far off. if you can make him feel like your crazy for him in the bedroom that's a good first step, also if you can be by his side helping him do the things he loves to do for fun thin that's a nuther good step. as far as leaving him alone though it really depends on the man some dudes like to have there girl raped around them I know I do. but thin again sum men do like there space. so it its a good idea to honestly just ask him what else he wants... a girl that can make a mans dreams come true is what all men want. I hope I helped and good luck with your relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• Two words - Surprise Blowjobs.

• Make sure to do this on Sunday right before Sunday Night Football!
    Step 1: Blow em and swallow
    Step 2: Make him a sandwich and bring him a couple of beers
    Step 3: Leave him alone to watch football or watch football with him without nagging him.

• That was an incredibly thoghtful and mature response. Thank you for you insight. Im sure women are lining up at your door.

• I didn't say it didn't like it. What makes you think such a thing?

• Cause who doesn't like oral?
      Sandwiches and beer is always a win
      No one wants to be distracted when watching sports.

• Asking a question like this, genuinely caring enough to do so, is itself really the best way that comes to mind.

• Give him DAT der cell tech. Brb making a chick that would supply me cell tech and make me feel like king, das it mane.
    we tech rich now

• There's a lot you can do. But I would wait until he treats you like a Queen first.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends what he is looking for. sex, oral sex, cook for him, give him the time for his sportslol I don't know

• Bake him something

• Totally on the right track!! Cooking a stir-fry dinner, together, drinking wine, casually undressing, cuddling, talking. Snuggling int some comfortable couch, pillows, etc, together, eating the food with chop sticks, sharing, drinking a GREAT Malbec red, cuddling, being close!