Do you kiss on the third date?

I mean I know its ok to peck on the lips to show that you are interested on the first date but on the 3rd date, is it ok to french kiss or too early for that?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no real "time limit" for these things - if the date is going well and it feels like the right time for a kiss, then go for it. And I definitely don't think that a 3rd date is too early for first base.

What Guys Said 1

• Call me a slut... but if I haven't made it to hopeplate by the end of the 3rd date, there probably won't be a fourth... unless she is a goddess with angelic qualities :)

What Girls Said 1

• Personly I really hate French Kissing cause I always feel like I'm kissing a dog that just wants to lick my face... and it's really limits how I can kiss them. So it' smore likely never is when I will french a guy. That aside I don't think you can put a time limit on anything when it comes to dating because everyone is different... Like I said I hate frenching but I bet you I'm probably the only one who feels that way that will answer this question.

If you do it on the first date and both you and the guy are ok with it then kiss on the first date. If you don't feel ready until the say 10th date then don't till the tenth date... and trust me if the guy is worth having he'll be ok with it ether way.