Should I listen to this girl?

I'm in highschool and have been out with a girl a few times (I picked her up and paid), and I asked one of her bestfriends whom I am friends with if she liked me, and she said "she has liked this guy for a really long time and isn't over him". And then I asked whether it'd be worth it to keep seeing her and she said "honestly it'd be best for you to just stay friends". Should I listen to her, or continue pursuing this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to her.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say you should ask the girl you like if her friend is telling the truth. Sometimes girl friends just like to mess up the world, it sucks.

• Yeah you should listen to her.

• Don't listen ! girls are jealous creatures. lol She could possibly be attracted to you or doesn't want her friend to be with you. My own cousin went back and told this guy all these things I never said, because she liked him. I had to apologize to him because I never said any of those things she said. I didn't want to be that girl to hurt someone's feelings. You never know! go with what you feel is right! just ask it won't hurt as much as being rejected after putting in so much time and effort. : )

What Guys Said 0