Would you date an ugly guy?

The guy is ugly. Let's say like he's got a bad face and you know, no great smile, charming eyes, or some awesome jawline. Now, if he's muscular and has other skills/attributes going for him, does that make it ok? Would you give any ugly guy a chance? I don't understand why ugly guys aren't allowed to be confident either. We have other stuff going for us besides our looks

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely date an ugly guy but not an obese one.

What Girls Said 5

• I would. Looks personally don't matter to me, though his personality does. I don't care about looks at all. He needs to have a great personality and be a great guy and that's it

• i would. i've had crushes on not good-looking guys before- their personalities were stellar though.

of course you can be confident... who said that wasn't "allowed"? :x

• What is ugly? Coz i one dated a guy and a couple of people said he was ugly, i couldnt see at all why they thought it sometimes the things we dont like about ourselves , they are the things others find appealing, not all women want a chisled jawed man with a 6 pack and huge biceps,

• No I wouldn't

• Yeah. A face is just a face.. The heart of a man is what I really look for :) A beautiful face is worthless but a beautiful heart is worth more than precious gold.

What Guys Said 1

• Look at all those ugly married people: they did NOT start by raping the first one they could get hold of, they started by dating.