Girls, do you ever fall for a guy once you get to know him well enough? Say even if you weren't really attracted to him in the first place?

girls, has a guy ever grown on you and you actually started to fall for him once you got to know him after a while?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it has happened to me multiple times. It happened to me about a year ago.

• Sometimes I wonder if this is how a lot of relationships start?

• The first time I saw him, I thought "Ew, he's ugly. Remind me not to pay attention to him." Yes, I used to be somewhat shallow sometimes, but it happens once in a while. Anyway we didn't talk for a while but then I noticed he started to be around me a lot and I was really surprised by that. He also started to talk to me. He told me I grew on him. At first he wasn't interested in making friends or anything so he didn't talk to anyone. I'm the outgoing type so I made a lot of friends and I was kind of the center of attention. I guess he got drawn to me lol. Anyway we got really close and I developed feelings for him. We never dated but that was due to other complications.

• Girls aren't as visual as guys are. It's been said in studies that girls are more likely to fall for one they weren't interested in at first than the one they were planning to go for. Personality really does matter!

What Girls Said 8

• Oh My Gah Yes!!! That's so funny because I've always gave this one guy such a hard time. Totally was not interested in him, until one day I was bored texted him and that led to him calling me and it was over from there. Feelings started to surface and I was so excited to talk to him daily. Funny how somethings play out in life

• Omg yes! Personality is everything. I was like that with my bf now. I wasn't really attracted to him at first (nor he to I) and then we started talking and now we absolutely love each other!

• yup, i've started liking a few guys more despite initially not really being attracted.

• Yes this has happened to me twice, at first glance I was not attracted to these men at all but then after a while fell madly in love with them and they became more attractive to me physically too

• Yes, if I get to know someone's personality and I like it then they grow on me. But some girls are shallow and care about looks too.

• yup lol happened with me and my current bf

• Happens to me a lot, and the ones who grow on me are always the ones it's hardest to lose.

• Yeah, that's not uncommon. There's actually not that many guys I'm very attracted to on site, but once you get to know a guy, it changes things.

What Guys Said 0