Is there potential here?

So i have been texting with this guy from school, and we text for like 2 hours almost everynight, but in school we never really talk. We just say hi and make a lot of eye contact. Do u think there is a chance he likes me or should i not expect anything more? if there is a chance what can i do to make this relationship possilbe?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's potential. Definitely. Go out with him. Then start talking to him in school little by little.

What Guys Said 1

• talk to him outside school. sounds to me like he likes you but he doesn't want to bring that to school for some reason

What Girls Said 1

• Omg. This is exactly how my current bf and I started out. There's definitely potential. Don't do anything to rush it though. I pushed for me and him to get together and we broke up for 8 months before we got back together. Just let everything happen naturally. Take it really slow.