Have you ever slowed things down in a relationship bc you thought the feelings was not there anymore?

Have you ever been in a relationship where you really enjoyed being with someone and had feelings for her but bc you had things going on in your life your heart wasn't in it? Did you decide to slow things down or called it off but after you witness her trying to move on... did you realize you really do have feelings? Did they come back stronger than ever? Did you realize you couldnt go a day without communicating with her? Did the idea of her moving on suddenly bother you? I bet you didn't think she would huh? Tell me your story? Did you ask to mend things with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. My feelings would starting coming and going away and I knew that something wasn't right. I ended up realizing I didn't really like him anymore. It did bother me that he moved on though. It wasn't because I liked him but because he was moving on with the a girl that I absolutely hated.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0