The best kiss you ever got?

Can you tell the best history of a kiss that happened in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex. He got on my everlasting nerves, but boy could he kiss! All of his kisses were great. I would get so turned on by them, though we never had sex. He's the only person I craved kisses from. I kissed him every chance that I could. Kinda sad that I didn't get a farewell kiss. If he were to ask me to make out, I would say yes in a heart beat. No one has ever kissed me like he has kissed me. Thinking about it now, puts a smile on my face :)

What Girls Said 7

• I was probably 16 years old. I'd been fighting with my friend. Our families went on vacation together and that's where we'd met. This was our 3rd year on Christmas vacation with him. I was really nervous to see him because we'd been fighting a lot.

The day he arrived I had just come up from the beach and was in a bikini. I went behind the condo and was walking the edge of the building and he came out to go in the water and found me and cornered me up against a wall and I refused to look at him because again, the fighting. And I just stared at his chest so I didn't have to look at his face. He got super close and grabbed my hair, yanked so my face flew up and his mouth was there and much making out ensued. There was a lot of tension in the moments leading up to it. That and the hair pulling was basically what made it the best.

It was a pretty steamy situation for the nerdy marching band geek 16 year old to find herself in lol

Probably sounds lame to you guys.

• When I was in college, I was super into this guy. We were always texting and flirting and we would hang out and get drunk and you could just feel the sexual tension lol. We were having a party one night and I was upstairs and he came to find me and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him and starting making out with me and then he picked me up and gently dropped me on the bed, and then some bitch interuped us. But he was by far the best kisser ever and he had huge tan muscular arms that wrapped perfectly around me. He was rough but gentle at the same time. Just so perfect (:

• it was in a dream. and it was so real. hope the actual thing makes me feel 1/10 of what i felt then. but reality is too often a fail. lol.

• My best kiss..
    like 3 months ago I was on a big argument with my ex boyfriend about to break up, got intense to the point were my tears came out that I didn't even want to look at him so he wouldn't see me cry! Then he just pulled me and hugged me so tight then looked at me and gave the most softest and passionate and sweetest kiss ever. The best I've ever had! I'd say because there was some mix emotions, but boy I can honestly say that fight was worth it!

• I was at my school's football game and i got up and was walking around with my girlfriend. I pulled out a ring pop and did a little 'proposal' She nodded, so I stood up, grabbed her hand, and pulled her over to the fence that was hidden in the shadows. I gently pinned her against the fence and we had one of the most amazing kisses. Although I'm not quite sure if my best kiss memory was that or this: my girlfriend and I were talking to her friends in skpe and she went to go get some chapstick cuz her lips were dry. She can back with strawberry chapstick. She was bragging about how good it tasted, so I asked if I could have a taste, and she giggled. She then leaned over (she was standing and I was in a chair) and kissed. And let me tell you, that chapstick tasted hella' good!

• No kiss at all! Still a lip virgin! Yippie for me! Can you sense the sarcasm?

• I don't know yet... hmmm :/

What Guys Said 1

• I don't remember one but I usually really love it when laying on each other before sex.